Got any tips for leasing an EV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zpeel05

Reaction score
So my mom's on the hunt for a new ride and thinking about leasing. She's really keen on getting an EV, especially since there are some great deals going around. She's got her eye on the Cupra Born – V3 in particular. Any of you folks driving one? How's the battery life and all that good stuff?

Oh, and she doesn't drive crazy miles, so she's not looking to fork out for a fast charger at home. Any tips or insights would be awesome!

So my mom's on the hunt for a new ride and thinking about leasing. She's really keen on getting an EV, especially since there are some great deals going around. She's got her eye on the Cupra Born – V3 in particular. Any of you folks driving one? How's the battery life and all that good stuff?

Oh, and she doesn't drive crazy miles, so she's not looking to fork out for a fast charger at home. Any tips or insights would be awesome!
It’s been a year with our Born, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster. The speed is insane, no doubt, but the brakes? Meh. And don’t get me started on the cornering - it’s more of a struggle than a thrill. Honestly, this whole thing feels like a bit of a letdown. It’s definitely not the zippy, exhilarating experience I was hoping of.

Join the Cupra Born Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back